The NJSYO has gone paperless! We are pleased to provide an online audition, registration and payment process for new and returning students.
Please note that all registrations must now be processed online through our website. Paper applications and checks will no longer be accepted. All returning students as well as new applicants must complete the online registration process.
Registration fees for the 2017-18 NJSYO season are as follows:
- $525.00 per student. Additional students on an application will each receive a 10% discount.
- $300.00 Mid Season Registration-for new members joining after Jan. 1st.
- $250.00 add-on for Chamber ensemble participation.
- $495.00 early bird fee for returning members if registration is received by July 15th, 2017
2017-18 Audition info
All students wishing to join the NJSYO must audition for the orchestra. To schedule an audition, please review the Audition Information guide and then complete our online audition application process. You need to audition if:
- You are new to the Orchestra, or
- You would like to move up in seat position
- You wish to move up to the next orchestra level, and meet the requirements.
A $25.00 non-refundable Audition Fee will apply to all Audition applications. Audition applicants will be notified by e-mail of their Audition time slot. Once an applicant is accepted into the orchestra, they may then register and make payment online.
All new and returning NJSYO students must complete our online registration and payment process annually.