The NJSYO has gone paperless! We are pleased to provide an online audition, registration and payment process for new and returning students.
Please note that all registrations must now be processed online through our website. Paper applications and checks will no longer be accepted. All returning students as well as new applicants must complete the online registration process.
Registration fees for the 2014-15 NJSYO season are as follows:
- $395.00 per student. Multiple students on an application will each receive a 10% discount.
- $195.00 add-on for Chamber ensemble participation.
- 10% early bird discount for returning members if registration is received by July 15th, 2014.
2014-15 Audition info
**January 2015 Mid Season Auditions will take place on Jan. 8 & Jan. 15 prior to rehearsals at the Middletown Arts Center, 36 Church St., Middletown, NJ 07748
- $200.00 Mid Season Registration Fee.
All students wishing to join the NJSYO must audition for the orchestra. To schedule an audition, please review the Audition Information guide and then complete our online audition application process. You need to audition if:
- You are new to the Orchestra, or
- You would like to move up in seat position
- You wish to move up to the next orchestra level, and meet the requirements.
Online audition applications must be completed by Friday June 6th along with a $25.00 non-refundable payment through the website. Audition applicants will be notified by e-mail of their Audition time slot. Once an applicant is accepted into the orchestra, they may then register and make payment online.
All new and returning NJSYO students must complete our online registration and payment process annually.