The NJSYO has gone paperless! We are pleased to provide an online registration and payment process for auditions and membership to all new and returning students.
Please note that all registrations must be processed online through our website. All returning students as well as new applicants must complete the online registration process.
Registration fees for the 2018-19 NJSYO season are as follows:
All registration fees are non refundable.
- $525.00 per student *. There is a sibling discount for additional family members on the same application. Each additional child will receive a 10% discount.
- $495.00 * early bird fee for returning members if registration is received by July 15th, 2018.
- $250.00 * add-on for Chamber ensemble participation. This is only for students joining Chamber in addition to CYO or SYO.
- $350.00 ** Mid Season Registration-for new members joining a group after Jan. 1st.
- $240.00 ** Mid Season add-on for Chamber ensemble participation. This is only for students joining Chamber mid season in addition to CYO or SYO.
*There is also an additional $20 non-refundable music fee per student per orchestra or group.
**There is also an additional $10 non-refundable music fee per student per orchestra or group for mid-season registration.
2018-19 Audition info
All students wishing to join the NJSYO must audition for the orchestra. To schedule an audition, please review the Audition Information guide and then complete our online audition application process. You need to audition if:
- You are new to the Orchestra, or
- You would like to move up in seat position
- You wish to move up to the next orchestra level, and meet the requirements.
A $25.00 non-refundable Audition Fee will apply to all Audition applications. Audition applicants will be notified by e-mail of their Audition time slot. Once an applicant is accepted into the orchestra, they may then register and make payment online.
All new and returning NJSYO students must complete our online registration and payment process annually.